- Q. In the future will kidult culture become a type of lifestyle ( eg: DINKs, Kangaroo generation)in Korea?
- Search Keywords: kidult, lifestyle, choice, korea
- 5 research articles
This literature review will review the existing research regarding the kidult phenomenon.
1. CHEN, W., LI, J. T., WANG, S. H., & ZHANG, S. (2008). Study of the Kidult Phenomenon of College Students [J]. Meitan Higher Education, 5, 029.
– This article will help me determine the future of kidults. As most kidults are around their late 20s and early 30s, the examination of college kidults will help me figure what the future looks for the kidult culture.
2. Bernardini, J. (2014). The Infantilization of the Postmodern Adult and the Figure of Kidult. Postmodern Openings, 5(2), 39-55.
– This article will help me understand the concept of kidults and its difference from adults and children. Also, it will inform me of how kidult culture has been formed.
3. Bernardini, J. (2014) The Postmodern Infantilization of the Media.
– This article will help me understand the influence of the kidults and determine whether kidults can be considered as a legitimate cultural class.
4.Blatterer, H. (2005). New adulthood: personal or social transition?.
– This article will help me figure out in what perspective I should view the kidult culture and those who pursue it .
5.Hayward, K. J. (2014). Kidult: A Grown-Ups Guide to Infantilization and Adultification.
– This article will help me gain an overall perspective of the kidult culture.